Warm and spiced, this yellow curry chicken sheet pan dinner is quick to put together and made with simple ingredients.
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs and legs
- 3 russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry paste, (add more if needed)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Set oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray. Add chicken, potatoes and carrots.
- In a medium bowl, add curry paste, coconut milk, brown sugar, coconut oil and salt. Whisk well. Taste and add more curry paste or salt as needed.
- Pour curry mixture over the chicken and vegetables. With your hands, rub the mixture over everything, being sure it is coated.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 35 minutes, or until an inserted thermometer reaches 165 degrees F. Serve chicken and vegetables with rice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: Chicken, Curry, One pot, Sheet Pan Meal