Remember Souplantation? The pandemic permanently closed it, but you can still get your Souplantation tuna tarragon salad fix!
- 1 pound medium shell pasta
- 1/2 pound spinach fettuccine, broken into 2 inch pieces if possible
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup diced sweet pickles
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped celery leaves
- 1 6 ounce can tuna, drained
- Set a large pot of water to boil over high heat. Once boiling, add shell pasta. Boil, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through and al dente, about 10 minutes. Using a small strainer, scoop out the cooked pasta and pour into a large mixing bowl, leaving the water in the pot. Add the spinach fettuccine and boil until cooked through and al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain pasta into a colander in the sink. Add fettuccine to the same mixing bowl. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, pickle juice, tarragon, salt and pepper. Whisk well to combine. Pour over cooled pasta. Add diced pickles, celery, celery leaves and tuna, being sure to break up the tuna into smaller pieces.
- Gently toss the pasta with a large spoon, being sure all the pasta is coated in the dressing. Serve immediately or chill.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: pasta salad
- Method: stove-top
Keywords: tuna, tarragon, pasta salad