Lots of adjectives going on with this chicken. Maple mustard bacon-wrapped chicken. Juicy, sticky, sweet, savory & perfect to the last bite!
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 chicken breasts
- 12 pieces thin-cut bacon
- Set oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a shallow dish, like a pie plate, add mustard, maple syrup, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Whisk together.
- Dip each chicken breast in the mustard mixture, coating each side. Wrap each one in 2 pieces of bacon. Set the chicken breasts on the baking sheet with the bacon piece ends underneath.
- Using a basting brush, brush the remaining mustard mixture on the top of each bacon-wrapped chicken breast.
- Bake chicken for 35-40 minutes, or until an inserted thermometer reaches 165 degrees F.
- Category: chicken
- Method: oven-baked
Keywords: chicken, bacon