Grilled chicken with peach chipotle salsa is just the ticket for a fresh summertime dinner, especially during peach season!
- 3 peaches, diced
- ½ red onion, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, sliced open and seeds removed, minced
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from the can of chipotle chiles
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 chicken breasts
- kosher salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Set grill to medium high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine peaches, red onion, jalapeno, garlic, chipotle chiles, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Fold together gently. Taste and add more salt if needed. Set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Grill on both sides, until dark grill marks appear and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Serve chicken with salsa over the top.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: Chicken, Grilled, Healthy Meals, Salsa