Cracker-crusted chicken tenders are a great way to use up the last of the crackers in the pantry that no one will eat!
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 pounds chicken tenders, about 10 tenders
- 2 cups cracker crumbs ((process in the food processor or blender. Measure after.))
- kosher salt and ground pepper, as needed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- sauces for dipping
- Set oven to 400 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg, flour and mayonnaise. Whisk well to combine. Add chicken tenders, completely coating each one.
- Add cracker crumbs to a pie plate. Add salt and pepper if needed. Add parsley. Stir to combine. Add coated chicken tenders one at a time, being sure each one is completely covered in crumbs. Transfer to baking sheet and repeat with the remaining tenders.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until an inserted thermometer reaches 165 degrees F. Serve with any dipping sauces you prefer.