Take me out to the ball game! Or name me this baseball snack mix and we will call it good! This snack mix has all the stuff you eat at a baseball game. Peanuts, sunflower kernels, churros, popcorn. And then we add some white chocolate Chex mix and some colored sprinkles for good measure!
- 6 cups corn Chex cereal
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup salted sunflower kernels
- 1 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup jimmie sprinkles, optional
- 4 cups caramel popcorn
- 4 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros cereal
- In a large bowl, add Chex cereal, peanuts and sunflower kernels. Toss to combine.
- In a medium bowl, combine white chocolate chips and vegetable shortening. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until smooth. Pour over Chex mixture. Gently stir until combined and everything is coated in white chocolate. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle sprinkles over the top, if using. Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until the white chocolate is set.
- In the large bowl used to mix up the Chex mix, add the caramel popcorn and churros cereal. With a spatula, break up the white chocolate Chex mixture into a bite-sized pieces. Add to the caramel popcorn and churros cereal. Toss to combine.
- Store baseball snack mix in an airtight container.
- Category: snacks
- Method: microwave
Keywords: snack mix, party food, chex, white chocolate, baseball