This baked gnocchi with sausage only needs 4 ingredients! It is a weeknight meal dream. Everyone satisfied with little effort!
- 1 pound Italian sausage, casings removed if needed
- 2 pounds gnocchi
- 1 24 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- Set over to 400 degrees F. In a large, oven-safe skillet over medium high heat, add sausage. Saute sausage, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 10 minutes. Once sausage is cooked through, add gnocchi and marinara sauce. Stir well, being sure everything is well-combined.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and put the whole pan in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes, until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: gnocchi, Italian, One pot, sausage